www.churchhistories.net.au here after called the website,
- Has provided information on the website for the purpose of research and study for family history researchers, genealogists, students and other interested visitors.
- Has endeavoured to re print accurately information so collected on the history of any church or Clergy to the best of its knowledge.
- Does not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions contained within the website. Furthermore, by availing yourself of the information on this website you assume all risk associated with the use or misuse of that information.
- The website may modify, improve or discontinue or alter information or entries contained in the website at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Does not sell or otherwise disseminate any email address's it receives via any submission.
- Internet Protocol Address. The web site collects an IP address from all visitors. The web site uses that I.P. address for purposes of traffic analysis only.
- From time to time the website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify an endorsement of that website(s). This web site takes no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The website and its contents are copyrighted to the owner.
- In collecting and re printing images and text on the web site from other web sites, books, journals, Historical Societies individuals or similar sources the website complies and fall's within the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) including the "Fair Dealing" provisions of that Act.
- Where the word ‘extract’ is mentioned as part of a contribution to a record this implies less than 10% of the material from that publication was sourced and thereby this website complies with the fair dealing requirements of the Australian Copyright Act 1968.