Albury, NSW - Baptist (10003)
Last Updated: 04/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Albury Baptist Fellowship was started in 1928 when Mrs Margaret Hedges, recently arrived from Wangaratta, and Mr E J Passant, a Welsh immigrant decided a distinctively Baptist church was needed in the town.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1929 - 1937||Rev James H Baker|
|1937 - 1939||Rev J Warwick Lindsay|
|1939 - 1942||Rev T Howard Crago|
|1942 -||Rev Max Brewer|
|1974 - 1978||Rev Hugh Osbourne|
|1978 - 1983||Rev James Finch||1983|
|1984 - 1985||Rev George Crombie|
|1986 -||Rev John Blight|
|2019 ?? -||Rev Grant Redman|
1. The Church website
2. History of the Albury Baptist Church 1929 - 1986 by Howard Jones (1986). H270.99448JON