Anakie, VIC - Church of the Redeemer Anglican Church (Former) (20775)
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Building was designed by Laird and Barlow, architects from Geelong and was opened on 9 December 1891 by Bishop Goe. The Church was closed in October 2003 and is now a private residence.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1918 -||Rev McMichael|
|1940 -||Rev Perry|
1. Geelong Advertiser 1918 - 1941
2. Churches of Geelong and District Vol 2