Angaston, SA - Church of St Hugh Anglican
Year Built: 1931
Architect: Dean W Berry
Traditional Owners: Peramangk people
Last Updated: 17/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 31 January 1931 by Lord Bishop of Adelaide Arthur Nutter. The Architect was Dean Berry.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1911 - 1914||Rev Wilfred Brougham Docker||1882||1956|
|1914 - 1915||Rev Robert Evelyn Freeth||1886||1979|
|1916 - 1918||Rev John Simpson Watt Coles||1889||1956|
|1933 - 1939||Rev Ernest Oswald Auricht|
|1953 - 1954||Rev Reginald Stanley Pettet||PiC||1907||2000|
|1956 - 1959||Rev Reginald Keith Adams||1901||1976|
|1959 - 1967||Rev D. W. Brockhoff||1917|
|1967 - 1970||Rev Henry James Hughes||1905||2000|
|1976 - 1978||Rev Bryan Donald Parnell|
|1983 - 1990||Rev Malcolm Smith|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.