Applecross, WA - St David's Anglican
Year Built: 1957
Address: 54 Simpson Street, Applecross, Western Australia, 6153
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation Stone was laid on 12 May 1957 by his Grace the Archbishop of Perth The Most Reverend R.W.H. Moline MC DD.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1972 -||Rev Thomas Wardley Sutton||C||1942|
|1974 - 1976||Rev Paul Joseph Gill||1945|
|1983 - 1984||Rev G. H. Lane||Asst|
|1986 - 1994||Rev David Blackstone Thornton Wakeford||1950|
|1986 - 1988||Rev A. D. Nakoi||Asst|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.