Auchenflower, QLD - St Alban's the Martyr Anglican (50032)
Traditional Owners: Turrbal people
Last Updated: 17/05/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone for the original church was laid on 22 April 1923 by the Archbishop of Brisbane Dr Sharp. In 1923 when the church was first commenced services were held in a local school room until the new church was opened on 18 November 1923.
The church closed in 2015 and was placed on the market to sell the building.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1923 - 1927||Rev Flavell Blood|
|1927 - 1929||Rev H W. McGrath||1893|
|1934 -||Rev Raymond Oswald Free||1898||1943|
|1941 - 1943||Rev Eric Harold Smith||Curate||1911||1982|
|1959 - 1965||Rev Robert George Beal||1929|
|1963 - 1965||Rev Frederick Charles Ailwood||1937|
|1965 - 1968||Rev John Bayton||1930|
|1982 - 1987||Rev Chevalier Frederick Young||1921|
|2015 -||Rev Ian Mundy|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. John Huth
2. Bill Anderson