Bagdad, TAS - St Michael and all Angels Anglican
Year Built: 1903
Address: Midland Highway, Bagdad, Tasmania, 7030
Traditional Owners: Palawa people
Last Updated: 23/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The Church was first called St Thomas'. Services were held in the public hall but in 1897 there were plans to build a church. The Foundation stone was laid in November 1903 and the building dedicated in April 1094. In July 1919 the foundation stone of the Chancel was laid.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1841 -||Rev John Burrowes||1795||1879|
|2012 - 2013||Rev R. Witten|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.