Ballarat North, VIC - Scots Presbyterian (20190)
Year Built: 1890
Last Updated: 24/04/2021
History and Architecture:
Built in 1890 to a Gothic-inspired design by local architects Figgis & Molloy. The foundation stone of Scots Church was laid on 5 July 1890 by Sir James MacBain, Scottish-born businessman and president of the Victorian Legislative Council.
The church is on a rectangular plan without transepts. The nave is of six bays, buttressed externally.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2020 ? -||Rev John Brennan|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.