Banyo, QLD - St Oswald's Anglican
Year Built: 1929
Traditional Owners: Turrbal people
Last Updated: 02/12/2023
History and Architecture:
This timber interwar church was opened in 1929, eleven years after the land was purchased for the purpose of providing the Nundah/Banyo parish with a hall. Designed by local architect W.C. Nicholls, the church was extended in 1954 and became a separate parish to Nundah in 1974.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Heritage brisbane. Fo a full history click here.