Barcaldine, QLD - Uniting
Year Built: 1961
Address: 7 Maple Street, Barcaldine, Queensland, 4725
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Iningai people
Last Updated: 31/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The second Church on this site was built in 1893 and is now the Church Hall. The current Church was built in 1961.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1913 - 1914||Rev Edmund J. Taylor||M|
|1921 - 1924||Rev Allen H. Hughes||M|
|1927 - 1930||Rev Rudolph Huth||M|
|1931 - 1934||Rev Ambrose C. Hawley||M|
|1946 - 1950||Rev George D. Smith||M|
|1950 - 1954||Rev James O. Mitchell||M|
|1954 - 1958||Rev Sydney O. Abrahams||M|
|2022 -||Rev Jenny Coombes||U|
1. Methodist Church of Australasia Ministerial Index