Belair, SA - St John's School Chapel Anglican
Year Built: 1898
Address: James Road, Belair, South Australia, 5052
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The foundation stone was laid on 24 September 1898 by the Bishop of the Diocese.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1895 - 1903||Rev King William Pobjoy||1853||1931|
|1903 - 1908||Rev Arthur John Young||1873||1950|
|1905 - 1906||Rev Robert Trevor Morgan||Curate||1878||1906|
|1915 - 1929||Rev John Colville||1878||1936|
|1929 - 1945||Rev Arthur Stanley Webb||1887||1952|
|1943 -||Mr Charles Frederick Sexton||Lay Reader|
|1945 - 1958||Rev Eric Thomas Wyllie||1888||1972|
|1970 - 1970||Rev Arthur Allan Gray||Locum||1904||1994|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Black and white photo. Out of Copyright. https://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/B+56433