Bendigo, VIC - Church of Christ
Denomination: Church of Christ
Traditional Owners: Dja Dja Wurrung people
Last Updated: 16/02/2023
History and Architecture:
The Church was founded in 1901 initially. The Church first met in TEMPERA in View Street until December 1926. The Building was extended in 1966 with a new Chapel and Foyer added in 1984.
A Foundation stone reads, " For the Glory of God & the helping of Man 3rd July 1926".
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.