Berwick, VIC - St Michael's Catholic (20263)
Year Built: 1956
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 17/09/2021
History and Architecture:
The first church, built of weatherboard, was erected in 1870. It was originally part of the Brighton Parish. St. Michael's Parish was established in 1956, having previously been part of the parish of Dandenong. In 1956 it became part of the Diocese of Sale.
The current Church was opened on 29 April 1984 and was blessed by the Bishop of Sale Eric D'Arcy.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|-||Father James O'Brian|
|-||Father T Little|
|-||Father M O'Sullivan|
|1984 -||Father John Gallagher|
|2000 -||Father Peter Slater|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Early Days of Berwick