Bexley, NSW - Uniting
Year Built: 1925
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Bidjigal people
Last Updated: 11/03/2023
History and Architecture:
There are two foundation stones laid at the Church. One was by Reverend H Wheen on 3 October 1925 and the second by T. A Johnston Esq also on 3 October 1925.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1925 -||Rev H. L. Redman||M|
|1949 - 1954||Rev William C. Fullerton||Locum|
|1958 -||Rev Harold J. Gorrell||Locum|
|1962 -||Rev Lloyd G. Williams||Locum|
The Organ was built in 1950 S.T. Noad 2m., 7 sp.st., 8c., el.pn. Gt: 8.8.4. Sw: 8.8.8. Ped: 16. A full description with photos can be seen here.
1. Methodist Church of Australasia Ministerial Index
2. Organ Music Society of Sydney with permission.