Biloela, QLD - St Gabriel's Anglican
Address: 76 Kariboe Street, Biloela, Queensland, 4715
Traditional Owners: Gangalu people
Last Updated: 01/08/2022
History and Architecture:
A plaque reads, To the Glory of Almighty God - This Ministry Centre of St Gabriel the Archangel was consecrated on Saturday July 5 1986 by The Right Rev George Hearn BA Th Schol Dip RE Ninth Bishop of the Diocese of Rockhampton".
A further plaque reads, " To the Glory of Almighty God This Ministry Centre was dedicated on Saturday May 28 1983 by + George Hearn Ninth Bishop of Rockhampton Rector Father Ross Tongue".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1940 - 1942||Rev Alfred Cecil Smith||1906||1993|
|1952 -||Rev R. O. Rymer|
|1983 -||Rev Ross Tongue|
1. Cable Clerical Index.