Brighton, VIC - Church of Christ
Year Built: 1859
Denomination: Church of Christ
Address: Corner Male & Wilson Streets, Brighton, Victoria, 3186
Architect: A.J. Curzon
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 12/07/2022
History and Architecture:
A Brighton Church of Christ was first established in 1859. The Architect of the current church was A.J. Curzon.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2011 -||Rev Danny Parkinson|