Bundoora, VIC - St Peter's Anglican (20610)
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 06/08/2022
History and Architecture:
The first recorded meeting of the parish was held on the 27th of June 1962 and the first service was held in the Bundoora Hall on August 19th 1962. The first church building was a small rectangular building, attached to the parish hall, with a capacity of 60 people. On the 16th of December 1967 the corner stone for the Hall/Chapel building was laid.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1971 - 1972||Rev Keith Herbert Browne||1934|
|1992 - 1999||Rev G Morrow||1947|
|2015 -||Rev Jobby John|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.