Burwood East, VIC - Anglican Church of Ascension
Year Built: 1969
Address: Corner Blackburn Road & Witchwood Street, Burwood East, Victoria, 3151
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 16/02/2022
History and Architecture:
The Church was dedicated on Ascension day in 1969 by the Archbishop of Melbourne, the Most Reverend Frank Woods.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1961 - 1962||Rev Kenneth John Brierty||1933||2019|
|1964 - 1966||Rev R. L. Braddon|
|1970 - 1978||Rev Raymond Charles Brooks|
|1979 - 1981||Rev Roger Thomas Sharr||PiC|
|1986 - 1988||Rev Glenn Wilhelm Buijs|
|2010 -||Rev Robyn Boyd|
|2019 -||Rev Anthony Frost|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.