Campbell Town, TAS - St Andrew's Presbyterian (Former)
Year Built: 1858
Last Updated: 01/03/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church opened for worship on 30 May 1858. The Church was sold in 2018 and is now a cafe and function venue.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1877 -||Rev John R. Wardrop|
|1904 -||Rev F. E. Oxer|
|- 1937||Rev Malcolm McQueen|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.