Candelo, NSW - St Joseph's Catholic
Year Built: 1875
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 05/06/2022
History and Architecture:
This is the oldest Catholic Church in the Bega Parish. Designed by Father Patrick Slattery the first Parish Priest of the district. It was opened by Archbishop Roger Bede Vaughan on January 31st 1875.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1968 -||Father Geoff Lloyd|
|2021 -||Father Luke Verrell|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.