Casino, NSW - St Mark's Anglican
Year Built: 1904
Address: Cnr West & Barker Streets, Casino, New South Wales, 2470
Traditional Owners: Galibal people
Last Updated: 26/09/2022
History and Architecture:
Casino’s first Anglican Church was built of Cedar in 1871 on the bank of the Richmond River. The foundation stone of the present church was laid on the 27th August 1904 and the church was dedicated the next year.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1886 - 1895||Rev John Smith||1846||1910|
|1902 - 1910||Rev Charles Frederick Seymour||1861||1933|
|1908 -||Rev Ernest Stanley Robinson||Lay Reader||1882||1951|
|1911 - 1923||Rev George Peppin Maitland Ware||1877||1947|
|1927 - 1930||Rev Arthur Edward Warr||Curate||1902||1985|
|1945 - 1951||Rev Jack Victor Robinson||1910||1986|
|1951 - 1958||Rev Oscar Charles John Van||1890||1964|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.