Charlton, VIC - Uniting (20844)
Year Built: 1885
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Two Foundation stones read, 1. "Wesley Chapel Built in 1876 and later used as a Sunday School. The present church was built for the Methodist Community in 1885. This project was funded by Centenary of Federation Victoria through the Victorian Government's Community Support Fund."
2. Charlton Methodist Sunday School Hall built to the Glory of God. This stone was laid on 30th November 1964, by Rev J.E. Richards Minister."
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1924 - 1929||Rev Alexander G Day||M|
|1932 - 1935||Rev Frederick C Ivory||M|
|1935 - 1938||Rev George H Shepherd||M|
|1953 - 1956||Rev Donald E Peters||M|
|1956 - 1962||Rev Raymond C Outhred||M|
|1962 - 1964||Rev John E Richards||M|
|2020 ? -||Rev John Vander Reest||U|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
- Methodist Ministers Australasian Index