Clarence, TAS - Uniting (7067)
Year Built: 1860
Last Updated: 05/04/2020
History and Architecture:
The original foundation stone on the first church was laid on 18 April 1860 by Henry Hopkins. It was later attached to the current church on 15 October 1909 by Sir Albert Spicer M.P.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.