Clifton Hill, VIC - Croatian Catholic (20635)
Year Built: 1886
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Previous Denomination: Wesleyan Methodist
Last Updated: 07/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The foundation stone of this former Wesleyan Church, was laid on 13 December 1886. The parsonage in Hodgkinson Street was built in 1881. Due to low attendances, the Wesleyan Church closed down in October 1961.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1912 - 1913||Rev T. Clement Carne||M|
|1929 - 1933||Rev Oliver Harris||M|
|1935 - 1939||Rev A Vincent Ballard||M|
|1943 - 1946||Rev L.S. Shears Saunders||M|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.