Clifton Hill, VIC - St Mark's Baptist
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 07/07/2022
History and Architecture:
A Romanesque polychromatic red brick designed Church with cream and brown dressings was opened on 2 October 1895. The foundation stone had been laid on 25 June 1895. Baptists first met in Clifton Hill in the Albert Hall in Queens Parade from 1890 until this church was opened. Clifton Hill Baptist Church known today as the Community Church of St Mark's.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.