Cloncurry, QLD - Uniting
Year Built: 1959
Address: 19 Meldrum Street, Cloncurry, Queensland, 4824
Traditional Owners: Mitakoodi, Kalkadoon, Pitta Pitta people.
Last Updated: 02/08/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was laid by Rev C.G. Browne LTh Chairman of Northern District Minister Rev C. G. Slater. 4th April 1959".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1959 -||Rev C. G. Slater|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.