Coolah, NSW - St Andrew's Anglican
Traditional Owners: Wiradjuri people
Last Updated: 05/06/2022
History and Architecture:
The Parish of Coolah was formed in 1890 to serve the areas of Binnaway, Birriwa, Cobbora, Coolah, Denison Town, Dunedoo, Elong Elong, Leadville, Mendooran, Merrygoen, Rosebank, Turce, and Uarbry, and in 1896 it was transferred form the Diocese of Newcastle to the Diocese of Bathurst.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1877 -||Rev Alexander Sutherland McPherson||Curate||1887||1958|
|1878 -||Rev George Henry Johnstone||1818||1897|
|1891 - 1896||Rev William Hurst||1857||1896|
|1895 - 1899||Rev Francis James Harris||1865||1896|
|1899 - 1921||Rev William Hotston||1860||1927|
|1910 - 1911||Rev George Huntley Rae||Curate||1877||1950|
|1921 - 1923||Rev Leonard John Harwood||1893||1957|
|1923 - 1926||Rev Wallace James Conran||1895||1972|
|1926 - 1933||Rev Clement Henry Searle||1880||1955|
|1930 -||Rev Carl Robert Archibald Weis||Lay Reader||1901||1968|
|1933 - 1936||Rev John Stafford Frederick Farrer||1890||1970|
|1941 - 1951||Rev Lionel Vingoe Caldwell||1883||1959|
|1958 - 1959||Rev Oliver Norman Manny||1901||1974|
|1960 -||Rev Gordon Wallace Trudgen||Curate||1910||1978|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Cable Clerical Index.
2. St Matthew's Anglicah Church Leadville 1914 - 1994 Written by Roy Cameron LH 283.994 ANG.