Coolah, NSW - St Jame's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1868
Traditional Owners: Wiradjuri people
Last Updated: 22/05/2022
History and Architecture:
According to the Daily Telegraph on 19 April 1904 the Church was re opened by the Rev John Walker Moderatoy of the Presbyterian Assembly.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1923 -||Mr H. Pearce||Lay Reader|
|2022 -||Rev Barry Peat|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.