Coolamon, NSW - St Andrew's Anglican
Year Built: 1905
Address: Corner Mirool & Wade Streets, Coolamon, New South Wales, 2701
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Constructed of brick the Foundation stone was laid on 17 April 1928 by the Bishop of Riverena. Another foundation stone dated 1905 is also attached to the church.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.