Coorporoo, QLD - St Stephen's Anglican
Year Built: 1957
Architect: H. G. Driver
Traditional Owners: Turrbal people
Last Updated: 12/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The foundation stone of the present building was laid on 7 July 1957. It was opened and dedicated on 27 April 1958, having been designed by the Brisbane architect, H.G. Driver.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2022 -||Rev Kesh Govan|
Built by Charles Dirksen Organ Co of Brisbane in 1959. It has 2 manuals, 15 speaking stops (12 ranks), electric action. Rebuilt & enlarged in 1978 by H.W. Jarrott of Brisbane. 2 manuals, 20 speaking stops with electric action.
A full description can be seen here.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.