Cowra, NSW - St Peter's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1912
Address: Macquarie Street, Cowra, New South Wales, 2794
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The original church was opened in 1861 and built by Mr Pinder. The present church had its foundation stone laid in February 1912 by T.E. Clouston D.D. and was opened in 1913 and built by Henry S Francis. It was opened by Reverend James Barr.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1861 -||Rev Laughton|
|2012 -||Rev David Stone|
|2014 -||Rev Stephen Moore|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.