Daylston, VIC - Holy Cross Catholic (Former)
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 17/03/2023
History and Architecture:
In 1901, the church was built on land donated by Mr P.J. Daly of 'Cloverdale'. It was opened in February 1902. It is now a Function centre and privately owned. The former Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church and presbytery are an subsantialy intact example of a rural church with simple Gothic revival detailing. The church is also notable for its substantially intact interior which features unpainted oregon board lined walls and ceilings. The former presbytery is a good example of an Edwardian villa.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Heritage Place