Doncaster, VIC - Lutheran (20612)
Year Built: 1892
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first church was built in 1858.
The new church was built in 1892. The Architect was J.A. Koch. Built of red brick the building has rendered dressings and mouldings with a slate roof. The church has belfry made of timber with scale slates on the lower section and a cast iron wall vents at mid-wall.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1876 - 1908||Pastor M.V. Schramm|
|1908 - 1912||Pastor R. Held|
|1912 - 1915||Pastor G. Hegelau|
|1915 - 1920||Pastor A. Fehlberg|
|1920 - 1947||Pastor J. Simpfendorfer|
|1948 - 1954||Pastor P. Scherer|
In 1917 the old organ was replaced by a Spencer University type three manual and pedal type.
Centenary Trinity Lutheran Congregation Doncaster 1858 - 1958. LTP 284.19451 C33D