East Ivanhoe, VIC - Uniting (Former)
Year Built: 1941
Address: 6 King Street, East Ivanhoe, Victoria, 3079
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 17/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The newer church was built in the early 1960s to replace a smaller brick church of 1941, still standing next to the new one, which the then Methodist congregation had outgrown. The Church was designed by Bates, Smart and McCutcheon in a plain but pleasing functional style; it is very similar to the Methodist church they designed in Ashburton in 1961. Most of the Church land was sold in 2017 to a Child Care Business.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1954 -||Rev Norman J Young||M|
|1955 - 1962||Rev John L Blackmore||M|
|1962 -||Rev Norman H Pask||M|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.