East Malvern, VIC - St Catherine's Greek Orthodox
Year Built: 1921
Denomination: Greek Orthodox
Address: 3 Epping Street, East Malvern, Victoria, 3145
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 09/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church was formerly the Peace Memorial Methodist Church. The Foundation stone was laid on 12 November 1921 by Reverend A.P. Bladen President of the Conference. Constructed of red brick with cement tracery, and built in 1921-2. Comprises a broad nave, aisle, chancel, vestries and imposing facade incorporating a deeply overhanging arch and flanking towers. The Architect's were North and Williams and the builder was C.E.U Reid.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2011 -||Rev Andreas Papadimitropoulos|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.