Echuca, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1901
Address: 115 Hare Street, Echuca, Victoria, 3564
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Architect: A.E. Castles
Traditional Owners: Yorta-Yorta people
Last Updated: 25/02/2023
History and Architecture:
The Presbyterians of Echuca first began worshipping together in 1858. The Church was erected in 1901. A Foundation stone reads, " This stone was laid by Hon G.S. Simme MLC 16th January AD 1901 Gloria Deo".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2022 -||Rev Michele Lees|