Eudunda, SA - Church of St Hilda Anglican (30224)
Year Built: 1883
Previous Denomination: Lutheran
Last Updated: 16/01/2022
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 11 December 1883 and the church is the oldest stand church in Eudunda. The church was dedicated as St Trinitatis Lutheran Church in 1884. It was sold to the Church of England in 1888 and dedicated in 1889.
The Vestry dates fr0m 1885.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1889 - 1891||Rev Frederick Taylor Whittington|
|1891 - 1894||Rev George Edward Young||1852||1937|
|1894 - 1901||Rev Charles Soward Hornabrook||1859||1922|
|1902 - 1908||Rev G Griffiths|
|1905 - 1906||Rev A. B Wyrill|
|1908 - 1909||Rev Henry Edward Inger||1882||1963|
|1910 - 1916||Rev D A. Kerr|
|1914 - 1928||Rev E W.M.M. Hines||Mission|
|1929 - 1932||Rev Walter Harold Miller||1883||1942|
|1932 - 1935||Rev William Archibald Moore||1875||1946|
|1950 - 1955||Rev G C Mellowship|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.