Franklin, TAS - St Mary's Catholic (7062)
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Traditional Owners: Mouheneenner people
Last Updated: 23/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The Architect was Henry Hunter. The parish of Franklin amalgamated with Cygnet in 2002. The Church was closed in 2013.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1899 - 1929||Father Patrick Hennessy|
|- 2009||Father Howard|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.