Frankston, VIC - St Peter's Lutheran (20495)
Last Updated: 09/01/2021
History and Architecture:
In the 1960s a Lutheran Church was built in Frankston. More recently the Lutheran congregation has amalgamated with the Uniting Church congregation and moved to the Uniting Church building where they share the same pastor.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1909 - 1921||Pastor J.C.O. Darsow||ELSA|
|1922 - 1942||Pastor A.E. Baurer||ELSA|
|1942 - 1948||Pastor S.P. Schwarz||ELSA|
|1942 - 1956||Pastor W.H. Noske||ELSA|
|1956 - 1959||Pastor W.H. Paech||ELSA|
|1959 - 1964||Pastor J.A. Pietsch||ELSA|
|1965 - 1966||Pastor C.A. Bartsch||ELSA|
|1967 - 1971||Pastor N.M. Lienert||LCA|
|1972 - 1977||Pastor W.T. Zweck||LCA|
|1978 - 1982||Pastor P.G. Griebel||LCA|
|1983 - 1991||Pastor W.R. Muschamp||LCA|
|1992 - 1994||Pastor T.P. Fischer||LCA|
|1993 -||Pastor A. Kolec||LCA|
|1996 - 1997||Pastor J. Renner||LCA|
|1998 - 2001||Pastor D.M. Schutz||LCA|
|2002 -||Pastor P.J. Ghalayini||LCA|
The organ was built c.1885 by Daniel Heinrich Lemke (1832-1897) who emigrated to Australia in the 1850s from Grabowa Hauland, Posen, then in Prussia. It was built for Immanuel Lutheran Church, Light Pass South Australia.