Gardenvale East, VIC - St Andrew's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1933
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 30/08/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid 16 December 1933 by Miss L.A. Nicoll a foundation member of the church.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1933 -||Rev Heathcote Fletcher|
|1975 -||Rev Edward Ross Pearsons|
|-||Rev Campbell Vollmer||1975|
|2011 -||Rev Andrew Sachwell|
|2020 -||Rev Ken McClimont||Missionary|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Barbara Hoad