Gardenvale, VIC - St Stephen's Anglican
Year Built: 1928
Address: 111 North Road, Gardenvale, Victoria, 3185
Architect: Louis R Williams
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 09/07/2022
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 10 March 1928 by the Right Reverend Arthur Vincent Green. The Architect was Louis R Williams and the builder was McBain Brothers.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1991 - 1992||Rev Margaret Isabel Hartley||Asst C||1953|
|2020 -||Rev Paul Carr|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.