Glenthompson, VIC - St Andrews Uniting (Former)
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Djab Wurrung & Jardwardjali people
Last Updated: 17/03/2023
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, "St Andrews Church This stone was laid by Mrs A Cameron of Burnside Glenthompson 19th May 1915". The church is closed and in private hands.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
1. 2023 Rosie Leslie photo