Hatton Vale, QLD - Apostolic Cathedral (50053)
Last Updated: 18/12/2021
History and Architecture:
The first church building at Hatton Vale was dedicated in 1889 and extended in 1926.
The story of the Apostolic Church of Queensland really starts in 1883, when Heinrich Friedrich Niemeyer was send to Australia as an evangelist by the Allgemeine Christliche Apostolische Mission (ACAM). Together with his wife and three children he arrived in Queensland on 28 June 1883. He experienced many adversities, but in three years time managed to found an apostolic congregation of about 80 people.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1899 -||Rev Heinrich Niemeyer|
The first Organ was installed in 1896. The present Organ was installed in 1950 by Whitehouse Bros of Brisbane. For a comprehensive description of the Organ go here
1. Monument Australia
2. Organ Historcial Trust of Australia