Hawthorn, VIC - Augustine Congregational (former) (21064)
Year Built: 1881
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung people
Last Updated: 02/08/2022
History and Architecture:
Built in 1881 the church was opened on 26 February. It was sold around 2003 and is now a Commercial enterprise.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1932 -||Rev C. S. Olver|
|1937 -||Rev A. C Stevens|
Built in 1888 by George Fincham & Son and enlarged in 1906. The Organ was removed 1974 and parts used for a larger organ in the Augustine Centre, Hawthorn. For a complete history on the Organ go to the Organ Historical Trust of Australia here.
2. Organ Historical Trust Australia.