Hendra, QLD - St John's Anglican
Year Built: 1953
Traditional Owners: Turrbal people
Last Updated: 24/08/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the glory of God This stone was laid on Sunday 10th May 1953 by The Right Rev H H Dixon MA Th D Bishop Coadjutor of Brisbane".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1956 - 1959||Rev Mark Robinson||1893||1969|
|1960 -||Rev Sidney Harold Down||1904||1963|
|1964 - 1967||Rev Noel Robert Tomlinson||1909||1970|
|2022 -||Rev Iain Moore|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Cable Clerical Index.