Hurstville, NSW - St Giles Presbyterian
Year Built: 1904
Last Updated: 04/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first Presbyterian Church in Hurstville was a wooden building built in 1904 in Forest Road. The second Church was built in 1923 and is now the Youth Centre opposite the current Church.
The Foundation stone of the current church was laid by his Excellency the Governor of New South Wales Lieut General Sir John Northcott on 5 March 1955.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1955 -||Rev R. C. Cruickshank|
|2012 -||Rev David McDougall|
|2015 -||Rev Chor Tim Tan|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.