Kew East, VIC - St Anne's Catholic (21061)
Year Built: 1957
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 30/12/2021
History and Architecture:
The current church was built in 1957 combining modern and traditional elements of a basilica forms and tower with a stripped back modernity. Built of common building material of brick. A Foundation stone was laid on August 10, 1930, by Archbishop Mannix laid for the original church. It was declared a separate parish in January 1937 when the first Parish Priest, Father Considine, was appointed to accommodate an expanding population.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1937 -||Father Considine||1931|
|2019 ? -||Father Werner Utri|
|2020 ? -||Father John Salvano|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
Information on the church history and clergy dates of service welcomed.