Kingsford, NSW - Holy Trinity Anglican
Last Updated: 23/04/2023
History and Architecture:
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1936 - 1943||Rev William George Coughlan||1902||1979|
|1943 - 1954||Rev Ronald Arthur Johnson||1908||1983|
|1954 - 1963||Rev David George Livingstone||1912||1990|
|1962 -||Rev Reginald Philip Gee||Locum||1895||1978|
The organ was built in 1876 by Gray and Davidson for the United Reformed Church in Turvey, Bedford, UK. It was restored by Pitchford & Garside in 1990 (2/8 mechanical).
For a full description and photos click here.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.