Kingston SE, SA - St Therese Catholic (30097)
Year Built: 1959
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The original Foundation stone was laid on 1 March 1959 by the very Reverend J.W. Gleeson D.D. The current Church was dedicated on 19 December 2009 by the most Reverend Phillip Wilson D.D. J.C.L. Archbishop of Adelaide.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1973 - 1974||Father Milburn|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.