Koo Wee Rup, VIC - St Andrews Presbyterian (Former)
Year Built: 1888
Architect: Alfred Dunn
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people.
Last Updated: 23/05/2023
History and Architecture:
Presbyterian services first took place at the home of Mrs Hudson, who owned the Grange. Locals donated money to purchase a Church building and the Wesleyan building from Cranbourne was obtained at a cost of 70 pounds. This church, designed by Architect Alfred Dunn, had been erected in 1888 and it was transported to Koo-Wee-Rup on a large trolley drawn by 13 horses and placed on land donated by Christopher Moody. The first service in this building was on March 20, 1896.
The Church was sold in 2023.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1899 -||Rev A. A. Whiltshire||Locum|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.